Call for Abstract
4th International Conference on Food Chemistry, Nutrition and Safety, will be organized around the theme “Exploring recent advancements and its application in the field of food chemistry & nutrition”
Food Chemistry 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Food Chemistry 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Food chemistry is the investigation of synthetic procedures and cooperation of the organic and non-biological parts of sustenance's. It covers with organic chemistry in that it manages the parts of nourishment, for example, sugars, lipids, proteins, water, vitamins, and dietary minerals. Furthermore, it includes the investigation and improvement of nourishment added substances that can be utilized to safeguard the nature of sustenance or to alter its shading, flavor, and taste. It is, subsequently, firmly connected to nourishment handling and readiness strategies. There is, in any case, a progressing banter about the wellbeing impacts of various nourishment additives.
- Track 1-1Food Biochemistry
- Track 1-2Energy Metabolism of Starch
- Track 1-3Food in Water, Food Proteins, Vitamins and Minerals
- Track 1-4Chemical Changes During Food Process
- Track 1-5Metabolism of Food Components
- Track 1-6Economy of World Food Marketing and Agri-business: Report, Global Issues and Challenges
- Track 1-7New trends in Food Science & Technology
Food Technology is a part of sustenance science that arrangements with the creation forms that make sustenance's.Early logical examination into nourishment innovation focused on sustenance safeguarding. Nicolas Appert’s advancement in 1810 of the canning procedure was a definitive occasion. The procedure wasn't called canning at that point and Appert did not by any stretch of the imagination know the guideline on which his procedure worked, yet canning has majorly affected nourishment protection methods.
Louis Pasteur's examination on the deterioration of wine and his depiction of how to stay away from waste in 1864 was an early endeavor to apply logical information to nourishment dealing with. Other than examination into wine waste, Pasteur explored the generation of liquor, vinegar, wines and lager, and the souring of drain. He created sanitization—the way toward warming milk and drain items to crush sustenance deterioration and ailment delivering living beings. In his investigation into sustenance innovation, Pasteur turned into the pioneer into bacteriology and of current preventive pharmaceutical.
- Track 2-1Food Processing Technologies
- Track 2-2Food Biotechnology and Nutrition
- Track 2-3Food Chemical Engineering
- Track 2-4Food Process Engineering
- Track 2-5Mass Spectrometry in Food Technology
- Track 2-6Analytical Techniques in Food Safety
- Track 2-7Food Analysis and Analytical Chemistry
- Track 2-8Food Rheology
- Track 2-9Food Fortification
- Track 2-10Cooking Process of Food
- Track 2-11Food Adulteration
- Track 2-12Irradiation of Food
- Track 2-13Food and Bio-processing Engineering
Food processing is the change of agrarian items into nourishment, or of one type of nourishment into different structures. Nourishment preparing incorporates numerous types of handling sustenance's, from crushing grain to make crude flour to home cooking to complex modern techniques used to make comfort foods. Primary sustenance handling is important to make most nourishment's palatable and optional nourishment handling transforms the fixings into recognizable sustenance's, for example, bread. Tertiary sustenance preparing has been scrutinized for advancing over nourishment and heftiness, containing excessively sugar and salt, too little fiber, and generally being unhealthful.
- Track 3-1Fermentation Technology
- Track 3-2Post Harvest Processing
- Track 3-3Thermal and Non-thermal Processing
- Track 3-4Dry and Wet Preservation
- Track 3-5Packaging & Shelf life of Food Product
- Track 3-6Packaging machinery: Label and Labeling, Packaging Design, Testing & Identification
- Track 3-7New Trend in Food Packaging
- Track 3-8Food Management and Applications in Food Industry
Food security is a condition identified with the accessibility of nourishment, and people's availability and moderateness to it. There is proof of being used more than 10,000 years back, with focal experts in developments antiquated China and old Egypt being known to discharge sustenance from capacity in the midst of starvation. At the 1974 World Food Conference the expression "nourishment security" was characterized with an accentuation on supply. Sustenance security, they stated, is the "accessibility consistently of satisfactory, feeding, differing, adjusted and moderate world nourishment supplies of fundamental foodstuffs to maintain an enduring development of sustenance utilization and to balance vacillations underway and prices". Later definitions added request and access issues to the definition. The last report of the 1996 World Food Summit expresses that sustenance security "exists when all individuals, consistently, have physical and financial access to adequate, sheltered and nutritious nourishment to meet their dietary needs and sustenance inclinations for a functioning and solid life.
- Track 4-1Food Security, Poverty and Sustainability
- Track 4-2Food Safety and Food Inspection
- Track 4-3Sustainable Food Systems and Argo-Ecological Food Production
- Track 4-4The Security of Water, Food, Energy and Livability of Cities
- Track 4-5Environmental and Climate Impacts on Food Security
Food analysis is the control managing the advancement, application and investigation of explanatory strategies for describing the properties of nourishment and their constituents. These diagnostic techniques are utilized to give data about a wide range of attributes of nourishment's.
Quality control, or QC for short, is a procedure by which substances survey the nature of all elements engaged with creation. ISO 9000 characterizes quality control as "A piece of value administration concentrated on satisfying quality prerequisites.
This methodology puts an accentuation on three perspectives (revered in guidelines, for example, ISO 9001).Elements, for example, controls, work administration, characterized and all around oversaw processes, execution and trustworthiness criteria, and recognizable proof of records.Competence, for example, information, aptitudes, experience, and capabilities Soft components, for example, work force, honesty, certainty, authoritative culture, inspiration, solidarity, and quality connections.Review is a noteworthy part of value control, where physical item is inspected outwardly (or the final products of an administration are dissected). Item assessors will be given records and depictions of inadmissible item imperfections, for example, breaks or surface flaws for instance.
- Track 5-1Analysis of Protein, Fats and Carbohydrates in Foods
- Track 5-2Food Grading
- Track 5-3Nutritional Value
- Track 5-4Analytical Techniques In Food Analysis
- Track 5-5Physical, Chemical and Biological Hazards and Treatment
- Track 5-6HACCP
- Track 5-7Critical Control Point
Different new conventional and current advancements have been created to deliver the proficient nutritious nourishment and sustenance elements for the wellbeing sustenance details. Late innovation in Food science assumes the indispensable job in changing over the supplement data identified with the client requests in nourishment items. To build up the sustenance with high heath esteem without irritating their flavor, surface, appearance a wide cluster nourishment handling and modern systems must be utilized. These days numerous effective undertakings in sustenance recuperation have been performed for the cost minimization and improvement of nourishment items.
- Track 6-1Nanotechnologies in Food Industry
- Track 6-2Biosensors for Food Quality and Safety
- Track 6-3Food Waste Recovery
- Track 6-4Food Processing and Industrial Techniques
- Track 6-5Traditional Food Technology
- Track 6-6Customer Demands in Nutritional Products
The live microbial greenery present inside the Human stomach related track keeping the stomach related organ framework solid is characterized as Probiotics. Because of expanded utilization of disease related anti-microbial, the gainful micro biome present inside the stomach related gut likewise gets influenced. In any case, on account of the probiotics supplements, the prebiotics which supplements the useful micro biome and jam the advantageous microbial verdure. Probiotics are by and large talked or characterized regarding microscopic organisms and yeasts, comprehensively the strains Lactobacillus, Bifid bacterium and Saccharomyces. Probiotics offer challenges for mechanical applications. The probiotic thought is keen on piles of different applications in a colossal combination of fields huge for human and creature prosperity. Probiotic things include different mixes, vitamins, cases or tablets and some aged sustenance’s contain microorganisms which impact sly affect the quality of the host. They can contain one or a couple of kinds of probiotic microorganisms. For the most part probiotic things headed for human usage is as matured deplete or given in powder or tablet frames. These containers and tablets are not used for therapeutic applications yet rather as prosperity supporting things. The oral usage of probiotic microorganisms conveys a protective effect on the gut vegetation. Distinctive investigations suggest that probiotics have valuable ramifications for microbial confusion of the gut; anyway it is really hard to demonstrate the clinical effects of such things. The probiotic game plans used for pioneer's loose bowels, hostile to contamination looseness of the bowels and intense the runs give the idea that they have a positive helpful effect.
- Track 7-1Digestive Enzymes and Bacteria in Stomach
- Track 7-2Autoimmune Diseases
- Track 7-3Side Effects of Probiotics
- Track 7-4Antibiotics vs Probiotics
- Track 7-5Immune System of Body
- Track 7-6Mechanism of Action
Food waste or nourishment misfortune is nourishment that is disposed of or lost uneaten. The reasons for nourishment waste or misfortune are various and happen at the phases of creating, handling, retailing and devouring. Worldwide nourishment misfortune and waste add up to between 33% and one-portion of all sustenance delivered. Misfortune and wastage happen at all phases of the sustenance store network or esteem chain. In low-wage nations, most misfortune happens amid generation, while in created nations much nourishment – around 100 kilograms for every individual every year – is squandered at the utilization arrange.
- Track 8-1Recycling Method of Food
- Track 8-2Technologies and Prevention of Food Waste
- Track 8-3Energy Recovery
- Track 8-4Application of HACCP
- Track 8-5Public Awareness
- Track 8-6Food Standards
Nutraceuticals is a broad umbrella term that is used to describe any product derived from food sources with extra health benefits in addition to the basic nutritional value found in foods. A functional food for one consumer can act as a nutraceutical for another consumer. Examples of nutraceuticals include fortified dairy products (e.g., milk) and citrus fruits (e.g., orange juice. Several naturally derived food substances have been studied in cancer therapies.
- Track 9-1Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Track 9-2Bio-Active Compounds
- Track 9-3Functional Foods
- Track 9-4Marketing Model of Nutraceuticals
- Track 9-5Nutraceuticals Industry
- Track 9-6Anti Tonicity of nutraceuticals
The diverse types of emulsifier lecithin – powder, two distinctive fixation fluids, granular and powder lecithin. Nourishment added substances will be substances added to sustenance to protect flavor or improve its taste, appearance, or different characteristics. A few added substances have been utilized for a considerable length of time; for instance, saving nourishment by pickling (with vinegar), salting, likewise with bacon, protecting desserts or utilizing sulfur dioxide similarly as with wines. With the coming of prepared nourishments in the second 50% of the twentieth century, numerous more added substances have been presented, of both characteristic and fake cause. Sustenance added substances likewise incorporate substances that might be acquainted with nourishment in a roundabout way (called "aberrant added substances") in the assembling procedure, through bundling, or amid capacity or transport.
- Track 10-1Health Risk of Additives
- Track 10-2Safety Evolution and safety Regulation of Additives
- Track 10-3Customer Prospective
- Track 10-4Chemical Composition of Food
- Track 10-5Bio-active constituents, micro-nutrients, food additives and ingredients
Food microbiology is the investigation of the microorganisms that hinder, make, or sully nourishment, including the investigation of microorganisms causing sustenance decay, pathogens that may cause malady particularly if sustenance is inappropriately cooked or put away, those used to deliver matured nourishment's, for example, cheddar, yogurt, bread, lager, and wine, and those with other valuable jobs, for example, creating probiotics.
- Track 11-1Microbial Pathogenesis
- Track 11-2Risk Assessment and Treatment
- Track 11-3Food Borne Diseases and Treatments
- Track 11-4Food Poisoning
- Track 11-5Food Safety
- Track 11-6Types of Toxins
- Track 11-7Drug Discovery
- Track 11-8Food Microbiology and Fermentation Technology
Nano-biotechnology, bio-nanotechnology, and Nano biology are terms that allude to the convergence of nanotechnology and biology. Given that the subject is one that has just developed as of late, bio nanotechnology and Nano biotechnology fill in as cover terms for different related advancements. This order demonstrates the merger of organic research with different fields of nanotechnology. Ideas that are improved through Nano biology include: Nano devices, (for example, organic machines), nanoparticles, and Nano scale wonders that happens inside the order of nanotechnology. This specialized way to deal with science enables researchers to envision and make frameworks that can be utilized for natural research. Naturally roused nanotechnology utilizes organic frameworks as the motivations for advancements not yet created. However, similarly as with nanotechnology and biotechnology, bio-nanotechnology has numerous potential moral issues related with it.
- Track 12-1Microbial Food Biotechnology
- Track 12-2Improving Food Nutrition
- Track 12-3Genetically Modified Foods and its Impacts
- Track 12-4Nanomaterial in Food Packaging
- Track 12-5Production of Food Stuffs
Fermentation has been utilized for quite a long time to make sustenance items more elegant and longer-enduring. Today it is likewise utilized as a practical option for the generation of particular synthetic concoctions and sustenance fixings which are as yet being made with engineered, fossil-based procedures. Wageningen Food and Bio-based Research has a solid reputation on maturation innovation for sustenance items and synthetic compounds. With our exceptional lab-to-pilot approach we offer organizations novel chances to locate the most savvy course to a given maturation process.
- Track 13-1Microbes Involves in Fermentation
- Track 13-2Bio Reactors
- Track 13-3Beverages and Processing of Dairy Products
- Track 13-4Unit Operation in Fermentation
Food production contributes, for example, to climate change, eutrophication and acid rain, as well as the depletion of biodiversity. It is also a considerable drain on other resources, such as nutrients, land area, energy, and water. In Finland, approximately half of the amount of both phosphorus and nitrogen that ends up in the Baltic Sea due to human activity is attributable to agriculture. Farming techniques have evolved, and the use of fertilizers has decreased considerably during the last few decades. Despite this, there appears to be no decrease in nutrient loading attributable to agriculture. The Natural Resources Institute Finland is developing new solutions for improving production techniques, maximizing the use of by-products, and minimizing waste in order to reduce the nutrient loading attributable to production. The aim of the Natural Resources Institute Finland is to find ways of mitigating the environmental and climatic impacts of food production.
- Track 14-1Effect of climate change in Food Sector
- Track 14-2Types of Factors affecting the Food Production
- Track 14-3Control and Safety measures
A drug interaction is notices to the substance which influences the action of a medication, i.e. the impacts are expanded or diminished, or they create another impact that neither items by their own. These associations happen when your sustenance and drug hinder with each other. Associations among nourishment and medications may accidentally abatement or increment the medication impact.
- Track 15-1Food and Drug Administration
- Track 15-2Food that interacts with Drug
- Track 15-3Uses of Drug Related to Diseases
- Track 15-4Effect of Drugs to the Body according to their amount
- Track 15-5Food and Drug Metabolism
The link between food and mental health. Can nutrition affect your mental health? A growing research literature suggests the answer could be yes. ... The dietician helped participants make adjustmentsto their diets, such as eating less junk food and more nutrient-rich foods such as produce, fish and legumes.
It’s something Dietitians have been researching more astutely over the last decade or so, according to CAMH Registered Dietitian Kelly Matheson.
“People are now realizing there is not only a psychological connection but a biochemical and physical connection between what we eat, the way it makes us feel and our mental health,” Kelly said.
“If we think about common illnesses like diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure and heart disease, there’s talk about how nutrition directly impacts these diseases and how you can reduce your risk by eating certain foods, following certain diet patterns and the same can be said about mental health.”